Fish oil is a type of oil that is derived from the tissues of oily fish. The best source of fish oil are mackerel, tuna, salmon, halibut etc. these are the fish that contain maximum amount of omega 3 fatty acids and are the best source of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These elements help your body to fight against different kind of disease and keep healthy your heart. EPA and DHA are two types of fatty acids that are naturally found in oily fish. Although a human body doesn’t produce omega 3 fatty acids but are very essential in order to fight against different disease and to keep you healthy. Therefore you have to take these elements from external sources like different fish, plants or herbs. You must add omega 3 fatty acids in your daily diet do be healthy and fit. Fish oil is most often used in conditions related to heart and it has potential to treat heart disease effectively even patient with heart disease responds well when they are being asked to consume omega 3 fatty acids by the doctors. Here we are going to discuss about the 5 reasons that why should you consume fish oil and what are the benefits of this oil.
1. Improves your immune system: Regular intake of omega 3 fatty acids can improve your immune system significantly. Your immune system helps your body to fight against different kinds of viral and bacterial attacks and any external attack that may affect your body. Your immune system is the major system without it you can fight against any kind of disease whether it is cancer or a small cold. So the better your immune system is the better you will be able to fight against those attacks.
2. It can help you look younger: Consumption of omega 3 fatty acids may help reduce your signs of aging. In today’s era no one want to look older than that of their actual age but in some cases even younger person shows signs of aging. Consumption of omega 3 acids can help you with it and you will no longer look older than your actual age.
If you want to know more and deeper information about anti aging you can also go for Natural Remedies for antiaging.
3. Help you fight against different kinds of malady: As discussed above regular intake of omega 3 fatty acids improves your immune system and this is the reason why you being able to fight against different maladies. It helps you fight against cancer, depression, eczema, diabetes, anxiety and may other diseases.
4. Bone support: As you get older your bones also get thinner and weaker, therefore in order to get your bones stronger you should add omega 3 fatty acids in your regular diet that will surely help you with your bones.
5. Helps you get out of depression: It can help you get out of depression. Many other studies have also shown that omega 3 fatty acids with higher amount of EPA and DHA can help you get out of depression. In fact a study conducted by the journal Nutritional Neuroscience concluded that there was a 40% decrease in major depression disorder symptoms those who regularly consumed omega 3 acids.
Fish oil is a type of liquid that has been extracted from the tissues of fatty fish. This oil not only helps you to fight against different kind of malady but also helps you to improve your immune system. Fish oil contains omega 3 acids that are very helpful in different kind of disease like cancer, heart disease, risk of obesity and many other diseases. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) are a type of omega 3 acids. These acids are mostly found in fatty fishes like mackerel, tuna, salmon, halibut etc. Regular intake of EPA and DHA plays a major role in improving your immune system and help your immune system to fight against diseases. The benefits of EPA and DHA are used in different kind of diseases that includes cancer, arthritis, eczema, diabetes, depression, anxiety and many of different diseases as well. Below some health benefits are given of fish oil:
- It don’t show up signs of aging: Consumption of omega 3 fatty acids that is full of EPA and DHA can reduces your signs of aging. There are several studies that have shown that shortening of telomere could be a sign of aging. No one want to look older and there are many people who look older than that of their actual age. Therefore if you don’t want to look older than their age then you should start consuming omega 3 acids that will help you tightening your dull skin and bring brightness o your skin.
- Improves immune system: Consumption of omega 3 fatty acids improves your immune system. Your immune system fight against all kind of diseases and infection and keep you safe from external attack but sometimes your immune system gets weaker and that gives intruders ( virus, bacteria, infections) a chance to enter in your body and harm you. Therefore Immune system plays a major role in fighting with different diseases. Consumption of fish oil with higher amount of EPA and DHA helps improve your immune system.
- It can help get rid of depression: Fish oil can help get rid of your depression. This June the journal Nutritional Neuroscience conducted a study related to perusal of fish oil and its effect in depression found that there was a 40% decrease in major depression disorder symptoms. Many other studies have also shown that omega 3 fatty acids with higher amount of EPA and DHA can help you get out of depression.
- Improves your bone density : We know that calcium, magnesium and vitamin D plays a big role in order to increase density of your bone but there is another nutrient that can surely help you densify your bone. Fish oil helps your bone to be strong and robust.
- Helpful in different diseases : Omega 3 fatty acids with adequate amount of EPA and DHA helps you to get rid of any kind of diseases like cancer, depression, eczema, diabetes, anxiety and may other diseases.
Therefore in order to get healthy you must add omega 3 fatty acids in your daily meal that will not only keep you away from diseases but will also help your immune system stronger enough to fight against any external intruder.
For Anxiety natural treatment you can also visit Natural cure for anxiety. I found the information given in it are very relevant.
Fish oil is a type of oil that is derived from the tissues of oily fish. Oily fish are good source of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins A and D, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EPA and DHA are two types of omega 3 fatty acids that are naturally found in oily fish like mackerel, tuna, salmon, halibut etc. A recent study at Harvard University concluded that omega-3 fatty acid deficiency is one of the top 10 causes of death in America. Omega 3 fatty acids are generally found in fish but there are other sources as well that contains these acids. Animal products some herbs and plants also contains these acids. Fatty fish are considered the cheapest source of omega 3 fatty acids that your body can’t make. Intake of EPA and DHA plays a major role in your health and this can improve your health. You must add fish oil in your daily diet in order to take full advantage of it. It is most often used in conditions related to the heart and blood system. Fish oil has been used for different kind of diseases like heart disease, to control cholesterol level, strokes, heartbeat and chest pain. Deficiency of omega fatty acids can lead to different kinds of health conditions like:
- Heart disease: it increases the chances of different heart disease like irregular heartbeat, heart attack etc.
- Increased chances of obesity: Deficiency of omega fatty acids may put you at risk of weight gain. It increases your chances of being fat. The proper balance of omega fatty acids is the best option to get rid of obesity.
- Cancer: It can cause cancer as well. Fish oil has been found as an effective therapy in order to fight against cancer.
- Asthma: It is one of the conditions that have wrapped a big amount of world population and it is still increasing. Omega fatty acids deficiency can put you at risk of getting this chronic disease. Fish oil helps you to get rid of asthma.
There are three kinds of omega 3 fatty acids EPA, DHA and ALA. While EPA and DHA are found in fatty fish on the other hand ALA can be found in other foods. According to a medical research EPA and DHA are far more batter than that of ALA that can be considered beneficial to health but not as effectively as fish omega 3 acids. An average diet that we eat everyday contains higher amount of omega 6 acids and in order to balance this, omega 3 fatty acids are recommended by your GP. Fish oil provides variety of healthy benefits if the ratio between omega 3 acids and omega 6 acids is equal. A study that was held in 2009 found that those who were consuming higher amount of omega 3 fatty acids have decreased the chances of getting depressed. Therefor it has been concluded that fatty acids not only help you to fight against different kind of diseases but it also help increase your immune system and keeps you healthy.